Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Upcoming Zombie Titles to Look Forward To...

Sorry, I've been busy lately! I'm planning on reviewing some retro to newer zombie games in the next little while, but I've been tied up with university. For the moment, I'm just going to list a few of the titles I'm really looking forward to in this year and 2012.

Escape of the Living Dead: You can call it torture, but I'm going to put myself through another one of the new Living Dead movies. Necropolis and Rave to the Grave were poor and terrible, and I'll probably list a review for the whole series in a few different blogs.


Evil Dead 4: Should have probably left it at a trilogy. It could provide to be a great movie, but they've really got to impress me on this one to get me to even budge.

A Few Brains More: Sounds like a parody of "For a Few Dollars More," you know, the Western series. I'll probably love the cheese factor in this after playing Undead Nightmare for Red Dead Redemption.

Cell: For me, Stephen King Films are a hit or a miss. This one's based on one of his newer books that I've yet to read, where the signal emitted from cell phones cause a mass mutation of zombies. A little cliché to imply technology is creating lazy people and metaphorical zombies, but this could be awesome.

Zombieland 2: 3D: I loved the first one, because it was like a Zombie Survival Guide with just the right amount of cheesiness. Hopefully they can keep up the good work.

There you have it! Some of the titles I'm looking forward to, but needless to say, I try to watch any movie with Zombies in it. Gotta love 'em. Signing off.

Sources: http://www.zombiezonenews.com/zombie-movies-list/upcoming-zombie-movie-list/
http://www.imdb.com/

3 comments:

  1. I know it was terrible, but my favorite zombie movie of all time has to still be Shawn of the Dead. Was just SOOO funny. Nice titles though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting i enjoyed the first Zombieland, maybe this second one would be just as awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like some good films. Agree with Atreties, that Shaun of the Dead was one of the best ever.

    ReplyDelete